Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year everybody. Here's my (pretty) predictable list of NYRs (New Year Resolutions). I know they're likely to be broken but at the very least it will be nice to have a record of my intentions that I can look back on. So here goes...

1) Blog more. Ha! I bet this is on many bloggers NYR lists but I really want to try to get around to blogging a bit more and reading other bloggers' sites.

2) Launch a 2013 tumblr. Every Thursday I will post a photo of little Stanley on his very own tumblr site. And here it is: http://52stanleythursdays.tumblr.com/

3) Cook lots of lovely food, starting with some recipes from my new Xmas gift Ottolenghi cookbook - Jerusalem.

4) Exercise more. Time to get back into the gym and work of the post-baby bulge.

5) Be positive, happy and appreciate the little things in life and most importantly my great friends and family.

Here's to a brilliant 2013.


4 comments:

  1. It's Thursday... come on Stanley pic on Tumblr! Nice resolutions, please count me in for 1 and 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's up : ) http://52stanleythursdays.tumblr.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions! Thanks for leaving a comment on my little blog :) thought I'd check yours out,very pretty! Nowfollowing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thanks so much Hannah.

      Happy baking.

      Jo xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...